Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Letter to My Younger Self

Dear Anthony,

If I were to tell you that life would get better you wouldn’t believe me. But life is better you remember those nights when we use to stay up all night and cry it wasn’t to long ago was it. Those days we use to struggle finding ourselves. Being hurt so much and giving up. I know this is hard bringing this up but remember I said life is better. After moving to New Orleans I felled into a serious state of depression and if that wasn’t horrible enough I went to carver it was fun but wasn’t my type of fun. Remember when we thought that we were a mistake because every thing we did was so called wrong when deep inside that small voice said we were right. Well my friend we was right 90% of the time. It wasn’t our nor our parents faults we were outcastes but the system’s fault the way we was so called to live our life. Full of dictatorship and the border line abuse physically and emotionally. I know I said this before and I say it again life is better. I don’t know if you remember or not when we were younger and we kelp saying life would get better. Thanks to you going thru the shit and abuse you went thru made me soft and allowed a group of friends in my life that empowers me. the support  we didn’t get from our parents then well now we got it. Remember our dream to travel it’s slowly but surely coming true I been to other cities and states seen many different things. I even drop out of school now being home schooled wow I know home schooled crazy but it’s great thrust me our future is very bright and again thanks for the shit you put up with to gain the life experience we have right now because with out you I would have lost myself along time ago and wouldn’t be the person I am now.

Love your older self.

No comments:

Post a Comment