Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I Am"

I am a black man with special wants
I wonder when my people going to wake up and see the world for what it is.
I hear sirens thru my neighborhood.
 I see my family being lost in the world.
I want to put an end to this madness.
I am a black man with special wants.
I pretend that I live in a pure and perfect world.
I feel the tears of men kind as they drop to the ground.
I touch the hearts of people nearest to me.
I worry that one day I would be alone.
I see my parents trying to give me and my sibling something they never had.
I am a black man with special wants.
I understand one man can’t save this world because the problems grow too large.
I say that if we work together as a unit that we can change the world.
I dream of random stuff.
I try to not to fall back into old habits and lifestyles.
I hope we will come to realize the wickedness in the world.
I am a black man with special wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment